Okay...you know how much I have loved the last books that CTMH has come out with. Guess what? I LLLLLLUUUUUVVVVVVV this one, too! It has some new sizes and lots of circles so everything looks new and "hip". You have to see this one! Call and come by for your sneak peek...you'll want one of your very own, really.Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Okay...you know how much I have loved the last books that CTMH has come out with. Guess what? I LLLLLLUUUUUVVVVVVV this one, too! It has some new sizes and lots of circles so everything looks new and "hip". You have to see this one! Call and come by for your sneak peek...you'll want one of your very own, really.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I gave it to my sister for her birthday who does not stamp but is a cricut lover. She lllluuuuuvvvvvs the book too. It gives her so many ideas. She couldn't stop thanking me. Start now for great Christmas gifts.
Post a Comment