Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I've definitely taken the summer off! I should have gotten this out sooner, however, such is life. For the next few days you can still get in on the August Campaign...check it out:


YOU DO SO MUCH FOR EVERYONE ELSE; LET CLOSE TO MY HEART DO SOMETHING

for you! This August 3–17, place a minimum order of $100 and you not only get the

August Stamp of the Month, My Acrylix® It’s Your Day stamp set, for FREE, but

we’ll throw in a My Refl ections® Level 2 paper packet as well (a total retail

value of $35.90)! How about even more thanks? We’ll also cover the tax

and shipping/handling on the free products! Act fast, time is already

running out. This Thanks-a-bration only lasts until August 17!


That's a FREE Stamp of the Month AND a FREE Paper Packet. If you would like to take advantage of this offer call me before the 17th to get your order in.


I'll be back and going soon...classes start again next month...call and get your name on my list!

No comments: