I love Fall. I also believe the crisp air brings a feeling of Gratitude to the air. It may just be me...but as soon as it gets a little chilly in the morning I start feeling a little sentimental. I look forward to the upcoming holidays.......(and can't wait to go Christmas Shopping!) With all this on my heart I came across this idea for a 'Gratitude Journal' from a fellow consultant:

I heard about a scientific study done last year that showed how writing down once a day, one thing you are grateful for improves your overall satisfaction with life. That's what the SCIENTISTS said! I personally believe that when we have an "attitude of gratitude" it transforms our perspective - it's even in scripture! - Christine Adams
*****
Well, that's how this Workshop started!
It's an evening of GRATEFUL HEARTS...
There will be:
Scrapbook pages for Fall/Thanksgiving/Family/Friends,
Cards that can be used for Thank-you's or Thanksgiving,
and a Gratitude Journal w/ matching Pen.
(Don't forget to make some for gifts!)
Come and complete one project or stay and play longer to complete them ALL!
Friday, October 16th at 6pm
El Rancho Restuarant
Basic Workshop Kit includes:
Level 2 Paper Packet
Hello There Stamp Set
Designer Ribbon Rounds Chocolate Collection
Workshop Guide to complete even more projects at home with your left-overs
$32.00
Better Workshop Kit includes:
Everything in the Basic Kit PLUS,
Dimensional Elements in Color
Natural Hemp
Basic Brads Collection
$47.50
There will be more pictures soon...Call me ASAP to reserve your spot. Registrations ends on October 7th.



No comments:
Post a Comment