Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Graduation Announcements

I was asked to help with my nieces announcements and in typical Cami fashion...I didn't know when to quit.  I think they turned out really cute.  I had a hard time taking the fancy Copper and Navy shiny announcements and making them fun, but I think it all worked out in the end.  On the front it is missing the numbers "2010".  She will be holding those in her hands...they are being cut by a very dear, kind, sweet friend that has a nifty, cool, highly coveted machine.  When you open it there is a DARLING pic of Ash...
Then you rotate the pic to show the announcement wording.  Under that will be a photo collage of her.
LOVE IT!!!

2 comments:

Me said...

They totally turned out so dang cute. Way to go cami and how many of these did you do?

Cami said...

Fifty