Today was an overcast, cold day. It just made me want to stay in with my heater running and create.
Here are two Christmas cards (I won't bore you with it all!). This year I've decided that the mass card creation days are over. It's so much more fun to create a different card with that person in mind anyway. In the past when I've gotten done with 50-100 of the same cards, the idea that I started with, now I hate. Other people say they are great, but after that many I just can't like it anymore.
The first card has a lot of fun embellishments on it from tin that I bubbled, to buttons, ribbon, prisma glitter, brads, and a snowflake dimensional element (which is white in real life). I think it's too cute!
The second one I started with a copy of the song "Little Jesus" from the Primary Song Book. The inside sentiment is the scripture that goes with that song...and one I just happened to have in a stamp set, yeah!
Anyway, hope this day was good for you. It always rejuvenates me to create.



No comments:
Post a Comment