Thursday, January 7, 2010

It's 2010!!!  I've been such a slacker at posting, but I have been really busy getting a lot of Christmas presents finished using all of my favorite CTMH products.  I'll post pictures later...

BUT, I couldn't wait to tell you about what you can get this month for FREE!
This paper packet is So Beautiful.

The Felicity Collection features decorative die-cut paper, three gorgeous color schemes, and a D-size stamp set that include flowers, flourishes, argyle, birds, and an entire alphabet!
This collection has a retail value of $34.95.  You can buy it outright, or get it free!
There are two ways to qualify for a FREE Felicity Collection:

  • Purchase a minimum of $60 in full-retail priced stamp sets (A, B, C, D, and E-size). 
  • Place an order of $125 or more in full-retail priced Close To My Heart products.  


Also, for those of you who have been thinking about having your own Gathering and earning Free Product...if your Gathering reaches $400 in sales, Your Felicity Collection is FREE!  Start checking your calendar now for an available date in January.

You will really love this Paper Packet!
Go to www.closetomyheart.com for another Adorable Layout using this pack.

Offer ends Jan. 31st.

1 comment:

Me said...

ummm still waiting to see those pictures